are here: Past Lectures > Sherwood
L. Washburn > Published Works > Public
- "The strategy of physical anthropology."
Presented at Wenner-Gren Foundation International Symposium on Anthropology,
New York, 1952.
- Anthropology Today. Edited by A. Kroeber. 1952, pp. 714-727
- Anthropology Today: Selections. Edited by Sol Tax. 1962,
- Physical Anthropology 1953-1961. Edited by G.W. Lasker.
- Yearbook of Physical Anthropology, 9:1-15.
- "The study of race."
Presidential address, American Anthropological Association, 1962 Meeting,
- American Anthropologist. 1963, 65:521 -532.
- Race and Intelligence. Edited by M.M. Tumin. New York: Anti-Defamation
League of B'nai B'rith, pp.47-56.
- "Race, racism and culture," University, A Princeton
- Physical Anthropology and Archaeology. Edited by P.B. Hammond.
New York: Macmillan, pp. 171-180.
- The Concept of Race. Edited by Ashley Montagu. London: Collier
Books, 1969, pp.242-260.
- Estudio Sobre Raza. Edited by Juan Comas. Anales de Antropologia
- "Statement on Human Evolution."
Prepared at the request of the American Anthropological Association for the
annual meeting, December 1980.
- "Human Origins."
Essay Prepared at the request of Committee on Basic Research in the Behavioral
and Social Sciences of the National Research Council, 1983.
Copyright © 2007 The Regents of the University of California.
All rights reserved.
Document maintained on server: http://www.lib.berkeley.edu/ by the Anthropology Library.
If you have questions about this page, mail firstname.lastname@example.org
08/24/2007. Server manager: contact